There is nothing crueler than looking at your face in the mirror and seeing acne. Many women already suffered through the skin issues of adolescence only to discover that adulthood comes with its own army of hormonal outbreaks.
Your skin shouldn’t rule your life or hinder your self-esteem. By learning to cleanse the system in charge of your hormone production, you can regain control of your beautiful face and body and learn to love your skin again.
Why Do Hormonal Skin Problems Occur?
Hormonal skin problems typically accompany the menstrual cycle, between the ovulation phase and the pre-menstruation phase. However these skin issues may also be triggered by high levels of stress. Some stress in life is inevitable, and hormonal fluctuations during menstruation are important. However, breakouts aren’t an inevitable side effect of healthy hormonal fluctuations and normal stressors. It’s a sign our endocrine system is dysfunctional.
I know it can be really frustrating when you’ve tried everything yet nothing seems to help. It can really make you want to just give up on the whole situation. But don’t give up! In order to treat your hormonal skin issues, you just need a little extra support and understanding.
The most common culprits of hormonal imbalances include:
• Poor digestion/ low-quality diet (lack of probiotics)
• Chronic stress
• Poor quality of sleep
• Lack of physical activity level
If you think your hormonal imbalance is cause by one of these issues, then start working to improve them today. Not only will it increase your overall health better, it will also help clear your skin.
Why the Treatments You Use Aren’t Working
There’s a reason these commonly prescribed medications don’t work; most even come with dangerous side effects. Some examples include:
• The birth control pill: The pill disrupts your microbiome, endocrine system, and micronutrient levels. These systems are essential to keeping your skin clear.
• Antibiotics: Antibiotics also do incredible damage to the microbiome because they can’t distinguish between good bacteria and bad bacteria so they just kill them all.
• Spironolactone: Spironolactone can trigger one of the most common hormone imbalance issues causing acne as well as depression, blood clots, and increased risk of some cancers.
However, there is good news! The ecosystem on your face, or microbiome, is extremely responsive to treatment, and healing is attainable by embracing the right use of affective product. You will see your acne disappear in just a couple of months.
The 5 Products You Need to Stop Hormonal Acne
Of course what you put into your body is always the most powerful to fight hormonal dysfunction. A healthy diet with essential vitamins can help boost your endocrine system, and it may even give you a healthy glow. However, using the right cleansers, lotions, and serums every day can speed up the process of healing and recovery faster than using food and vitamins alone.
Are you ready to recover your glowing complexion and regain your confidence? Here are my top five products for preventing and healing hormonal skin mishaps:
• Pro C4 Retinol Serum: (All Skin Types/Anti-Aging) – This product refines and strengthens skin with this powerful Vitamin C and Retinol serum. It’s antioxidant powerhouse contains four forms of Vitamin C to brighten and enrich skin. Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and manage acne with this multi-tasking serum.
• Pro Lite Serum: (All Skin Types)-Discover a vivid complexion with this potent lightening serum. Effectively lightens and brightens skin tone with Sea Fennel Plant Stem Cells, Gooseberry and Mulberry Extracts. Utilizes anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and advanced redness reducing ingredients.
• Bio Enzyme Cleanser: (All Skin Types Skin)-Gentle gel cleanser to remove makeup and surface debris. Good for all skin types. Ideal for hypersensitive, dry and dehydrated skin. Beneficial post resurfacing treatment.
• Ice Balancing Lotion (Oily Skin)- Regain skin balance with this daily oil controlling lotion. Provides light-weight hydration with a matte finish. Lightens, brightens and calms skin without drying or clogging pores.
• Bio Hydra C Serum (For All Skin Types Skin) - Achieve healthy refreshed skin with this essential and universal Vitamin C serum. Encourages skin hydration and repair while protecting against harmful free radicals with powerful antioxidants. This serum clears the skin and banishes acne scars. This is the number one reason this is our best seller!
If you’re looking for a safe, effective, way to improve your skin’s texture and hormonal outbreaks, Aliques Skin and Body Transformation may be the right choice for you. Bring out the natural beauty of your skin through the proper treatments.
To learn more about our products for hormonal skin, and how we can help you attain the look you feel you deserve, contact Aliques Skin and Body Transformation for a complementary skin consultation today.